Wednesday

"The Bear's" Top 25 Pre-Season Poll


We all know that Pre-Season Top 25 Polls in college football are about as relevant as Paris Hilton's singing career. With that being said, and with the season only 8 days away, I introduce my Pre-Season Top 25 for 2006.

1. Ohio State

2. Notre Dame

3. West Virginia

4. USC

5. Florida State

6. Florida

7. Miami (FL)

8. Oregon

9. Louisville

10. LSU

11. Auburn

12. Georgia

13. Texas

14. Penn State

15. TCU

16. Nebraska

17. Iowa

18. Texas Tech

19. Michigan

20. Virginia Tech

21. Arizona State

22. Alabama

23. Georgia Tech

24. Oklahoma

25. Tennessee

R/U Boston College


Dusting off my Irish hat and putting the beer on ice,

"The Bear"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Oklahoma #24? I relish the thought of ND's record at the end of this season. Weis gets exposed.

Boomer Bear said...

anon,

I thought I was being quite gracious even ranking them considering the circumstances. And for your comments about Weis, I though you weren't supposed to throw rocks if you live in a glass house. I guess unless of course that glass house is paid for by OU boosters under the name of "Big Red Sports." Then throw all the stones you want cause you can get a new one, or a Lexus to drive around for free (see Adrian Peterson). If I prove that I am capable of getting two MIP's as well do you think that dealership can put me on the payroll also? Save this date: 1-8-07. Come by and kiss our National Championship trophy!

Waiting on my free Benz,

"The Bear"