Monday

It just keeps getting more dramatic!



I am sure you have heard by now about the Cowboys chump-change fine on Terrell Owens for missing the team meeting and rehab assignment. “It’s about time they started doing something,” I told former Southern Miss football player and one of Boomer Bear’s insiders. “Yeah,” he replied. And then the conversation took an unexpected turn, one that the Cowboys themselves most likely are not aware of. Below is an excerpt of that conversation:


Insider: I know how he probably hurt his hamstring in the first place

The Bear: How?

Insider: I was working out late one night about 2-3 days before they started mini camp and he and one of his buddies were in the gym playing basketball and I saw them

The Bear: Where?

Insider: 24 HR off of Royal and 75 (Dallas, TX)

The Bear: Hmmmm…

Insider: I’m sure there is a stipulation in his contract that would void it all together if he did stupid stuff like that

The Bear: Are you sure it was him? Why didn’t you go talk to him?

Insider: Hell Yes! I’m sure it was him. There aren’t too many 6-3 or 6-4 RIPPED black dudes that walk into 24 with a posse.

The Bear: Did you see him get hurt?

Insider: He had a Cowboys hat on pulled down low to try and hide his face a little. No, he wasn’t hurt or anything. He was walking a little gimpy when he left though.

The Bear: Why didn’t you to talk to him?

Insider: I looked him right in the eye. I didn’t say anything, but I looked at him in a way that I let him know I knew who he was. He's too much of a prick. If I had said “hey, what up?” he would have kept on walking. I was gonna wait till he walked outside and see what he was driving to totally confirm but I didn’t.

The Bear: But you are say 50% sure it was him? 60%? 100%?

Insider: A full 100%

The Bear: Good enough for me

Insider: No doubts what so ever


That’s right folks. It seems like Mr. Owens hurt himself in the hopes of hoop dreams. That definitely would explain why he showed up to camp hurt and couldn’t play from the onset. I wonder if that is why he missed “optional workouts” with the team earlier this summer. He claimed he wanted to “work out with his people” but I don’t think the Cowboy’s realized that meant shooting hoops with his gang. And yes, I am pretty sure that injury could void out his contract and let the Cowboys move forward with still a great team. As I am sure this thing will keep getting bigger and blowing way the hell up, stay tuned for scenes….

I’m out. T.O. is meeting us all at the playground to play “smear the queer,”

“The Bear”

No comments: